Earn while you serve your country.
The Texas Army National Guard offers excellent pay, whether it’s your first job or the next phase in your military career. Your earnings will depend on your rank, job as well as your education level. The higher you go, the more you make.
Every day you serve, you'll be adding even more to your paycheck. Take a look at all the different ways you'll earn with the Guard:
- Active Duty Pay - During training or any time you're deployed
- Drill Pay - Two days, one weekend per month
- Annual Training Pay - Two weeks every year
- Enlisted and Officer Pay - Move up in rank and watch your paychecks get bigger—and make even more as a Guard officer.
- Guard Pay Calculator — See how much you can earn.